Since 1996, the International Board of Standards and the Academy has been promoting graduate standards for certification. Since our inception with the chartering of the Graduate Leadership Institute in 1997, the Academy has been focused on quality assurance with accredited education, exams, assessment, education, ethics, and continuing education.
Our Global Recognition includes members from over 100 countries around the world and alliances with some of the top associations, agencies, top educational institutions, NGO Non governmental Organizations, and leading industry.
Read Our Global Memberships, Alliances, and Recognition
- Member of ICE Institute of Credential Excellence
- Member of ANSI American National Standards Institute
- Member of NOCA National Organization Competency
- Professional Member of ACBSP Accreditation Commission Business Schools
- Recognized by the IPMC Management Commission
- International Society for Business School Education
- Member Civil Society United Nations DESA
- National Organization for Competency Assurance
- Association for National Business Education
- International Federation Financial Standards
- UPO United Peace Organization
- Harvard Business Review – Chairman on the Advisory Council
- CHEA Council of Higher Education Quality Standards Group
With this global recognition of the polices, standards and ethics of the business accreditation agencies, the Life Coach Commission is the global leader in certification standards.